The server, in its current state, has been practically dead for 2 months now. There’s no reasonable way to promote it and, at the same time, this kind of setup simply won’t work for servers that are new and low pop. People join it, play for a while, see that they’re alone and leave.
This is why we decided to kill the original idea and see how something completely different will work out. If this one works, we might resurrect the server in its original form as a separate entity.
So let’s give a big yay for the fucking RustyRock Arcade x10 Edition.
Server config changes
- New map.
- Blueprints wiped.
- [REMOVED] ZLevelsRemastered – no longer used, we’re switching to static x10.
- [REMOVED] LustyMap – as there won’t be custom monuments for a while, custom map plugin is no longer needed – the original map is fine.
- [REMOVED] KDRGui – plugin for keeping tracks of player Kill/Death ratio was simply switched with PlayerChallenges & PlayerRanks mods that provides more options.
- [REMOVED] FancyDrop – drops return to their default settings.
- [REMOVED] DeathNotes – it’s kind of an unimportant chat spam.
- [REMOVED] CustomSpawnPoints – no longer used, at the time being we no longer plan to maintain custom monuments.
- [REMOVED] CustomLootSpawns – same as CustomSpawnPoints, no longer used.
- [NEW] BetterChat.cs – plugin for showing player ranks in chat.
- [NEW] FriendlyFire – toggle friendly fire on/off for Friends API. Fucking arcade mode all-along.
- [NEW] GatherManager – increases the amount of items gained from gathering resources, everything’s set to x10.
- [NEW] HeliControl – manages CH47 & helicopter parameters. We made it more of a pain in the ass but with better rewards: health 10000 -> 25000; main rotor health 750 -> 1000; tail rotor health 375 -> 500; max crates to drop 4 -> 6; helicopter speed 25 -> 28; maximum helicopter life time 15 -> 20; helicopter bullet damage 25 -> 30.
- [NEW] HitIcon – UI icon and text of damage amount when you hit player.
- [NEW] InstantCraft – instant crafting for everyone.
- [NEW] MasterLock – gives players the ability to control all code locks in their base from the tool cupboard.
- [NEW] NTeleportation – teleports are back, yay. Personally, I fucking hate them but obviously they are expected from modded servers. We’ll kill this thing first or make it a paid option, so I won’t have to support the server on my own while having to listen to all of your whining over and over again.
- [NEW] PlayerChallenges – display player titles in chat, eg. title for best woodchopper. Also, leaderboards for top 10s in each defined category.
- [NEW] PlayerRanks – player ranks and stats database
- [NEW] MagicLoot – components in containers are now x5, scrap is x6.
- [NEW] SkipNightUI – you can now skip night time by voting. All night-fearing pussies need to have 60% of total votes to make it a day again.
- [NEW] TimeOfDay – alters day and night duration: day is now 45 real-time minutes, night is 10.
- [NEW] Trade – allows players to trade items safely at a distance, like a total socially awkward pussies.
- [CHANGED] Clans – max members limit changed from 4 to 8.
- [CHANGED] EasyVote – changed voting rewards, see http://vote.rustyrock.eu.
- [CHANGED] GroupLimits – cupboard & codelock authorization limits changed from 4 to 10.
- [CHANGED] Kits – added Suply Drop kit.
- [CHANGED] NoEscape – raid block & combat block time set from 5 to 3 minutes.
- [CHANGED] QuickSmelt – smelting speed set from x1 to x4, charcoal generation set to 1:1 (1 wood generates 1 charcoal).
- [CHANGED] RemoverTool – cost of removing walls removed.
- [CHANGED] StackSizeController – almost all stacks are set to x10 vanilla settings.
That’s it. The kings is dead, long live the king.
Join us at rustyrock.eu:28015 and see these changes live for yourself!